Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wait and See

If I don't blog I guess that means that I'm not really wound up about anything. But it just so happens that my dog is barking and it is making me crazy. The reason it is so annoying is because he has on a bark collar. I just put a new battery in a few days ago so I am a bit upset. This is all that I can figure out; he managed to get the last bark collar off and chewed it into small bits. When I went to buy another one, they didn't have the same brand and so I had to buy a cheaper one. Bottom line: he has it on and he is barking. You get what you pay for. You didn't check out my blog to hear about my dog barking issues now did you?

Let's think. What else is there? The election. I just can't let myself get all worked up any more over that. I do not plan on voting early because I like to feel like I am in the middle of the chaos. Plus I want to get Hudson early from school on Tuesday and let him go with me for this history making event.

I'm still trying to find another rental house to buy. I just haven't found the deal that I am looking for. One that I finally got to see went under contract and so I missed it. I did buy Halloween candy today and I have devoured so many Baby Ruth bars. Luckily like Maxine says, they were the "bite me" size.

Can you tell I've read and am trying to practice the first lesson in the "Love Dare". It was patience. I'm just going to let this one settle in for a while before I move to the next dare. Honestly, homework has gone much more smoothly since I am more patient. Our social studies project went amazingly well tonight. Good thing, since it is due tomorrow.

Working on my patience,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: