Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Backwards Alphabet

I will finish up my class on Friday and hopefully then can get back on track with my blogging. I am currently watching the Presidential debate. At best, it is very frustrating to watch. With the election coming up, I am hoping for the best but preparing myself for the worst. I am really afraid of where our country is heading. It looks like a small majority of Americans will be working to support a larger part of our citizens, as if we weren't already supporting enough.

What else is going on with me? I have started reading the book "The Shack". I am enjoying it but I'll have to admit, that I am getting a bit confused. Maybe I wasn't giving the last part that I just read my undivided attention. I'll go at it again a bit later.

Yep, the stock market was down again today. That gave me a stomach ache and that's all I can even muster to say about that.

I am going to have to turn the debate off now because I just can not look at Obama any longa. That was a pretty good rhyme if I don't say so myself. The sad thing is the majority of the people who will vote for Obama aren't even watching the debate. His main platform could be we will start learning the alphabet backwards and his voters would not even be aware. His position on policies has nothing to do with why he is receiving votes.

That's all I have to say for today.

ZYX,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: