Saturday, October 18, 2008

There Is A Talbots Bag in My Closet Today

Okay, I get it, you guys worry about me when I do not blog for a few days. My class is over and I have taken the exam. Thursday night I decided that I was smart enough and did not need to study for the exam. I will find out by mail in a day or two how that philosophy worked for me. There were only two questions that I thought I may have gotten wrong and I could miss up to eight. I 'll just have to wait and see. Of course I will not be telling you if I have to go take the test over again. It will be my little secret.

The Tar Heels lost today in overtime. It was a heart breaker.

Now the weather. It feels like it may snow. I do not fair too well in cold weather and I think the cold season is starting to set in. Of course we could have some more summer-like days but I think we will be seeing fewer of those.

I went to the movies and out to lunch with my friend Hannah today. Then she had the nerve to drag me kicking and screaming into Talbots. You know I had to buy something. It was an additional 25% off. Plus if you used your Talbot's charge you got double points. Think of all the money I saved today.

We went to see the movie "Fire Proof". I have heard several people talk about it and it was good. Of course it was a lower budget movie but the message was pretty powerful. I am also almost done reading the book "The Shack" that Hannah loaned me. So in addition to adding to my professional knowledge this week, I have also added to my spiritual knowledge. I hope that spiritual effort will help that educational (exam) out just a bit.

Homecoming is at the Black Jack Church tomorrow. I will be dreaming about table after table of great food tonight.

Giving my brain a break for a few days,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: