Friday, October 10, 2008

Wait Until After the Exam

Now you really didn't think that two blogs a day pace would continue now did you?

I have been in class for the past two days and so my day has been shortened quite a bit. It's probably not a good time to comment on the class because I have two more days and an exam to go. If I said anything negative about the class, it would be the only time my blog came up on the top of a search engine and my instructor would see it for sure. I'll get to the class after I have passed the exam.

I did get to catch a bit of "The Ex List" tonight. Not quite as good as I thought it would be. Not really realistic. Maybe it just reminds me that I don't have an ex list. Not to mention that all of her exes should be on the world's most beautiful men list.

I hear it is suppose to be 88 degrees one day next week. I can't wait. Maybe I can spend some time outside that day. Nothing like a summer-like day every now and then to get you through the fall and winter months. It hasn't even been cool yet and I am already missing a hot day at the beach.

Here's to more summer-like days,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: