Monday, October 20, 2008

Full To The Brim

The weekend is over and it is time to get back into the swing of things. I am just excited that I don't have to attend a class this week or anything else that would take a big chunk out of my week.

Sunday was the day of the feast. I went to homecoming at the Black Jack Original Free Will Baptist Church. All I have to say is there were no vegetables that came out of a can. Yes, there were three different desserts on my dessert plate. There is a reason homecoming at a church only happens once a year. I got to see so many people that I haven't seen in a very long time. It was a refreshing day. I told myself the reason the older folks were saying "Michelle, is that you?", was because I looked so young they just couldn't believe it. Not the other way around.

I know Brett needs me today, wish I was in New York. The Jets suffered a loss in OT to the Raiders of all teams. Just know that I'm thinking about you Brett.

I really don't have anything to rant about today. A big belated Happy Birthday to my friend Donna in Ashville. Her birthday was yesterday. I didn't talk to her on her birthday but it wasn't because I didn't try. After I find out the birthday details I'll let you know.

A great week to all,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: