Sunday, November 2, 2008

Being Patient = Headache

Apparently I have taken the being patient thing a bit too far. Today all of that pent up not saying what I really wanted to say showed itself in a massive headache. It's time to put all of the cards on the table.

I will start with the positives though. Brett looked good today and I think he had a good day since the Jets won. Ha. Hope you got that one. TO and the Cowboys chalked up another one in the loss column as did the Packers. We won't focus on the losses of others now, that is not nice.

I was oh so blessed with a talkative child. Today the Halloween sugar must have kicked in full force. It is either that or the "must make a comment about any and everything" stage has begun. Just tell me that it doesn't last long. My patience was drained to 0 by noon. I have been running on empty ever since.

Then the big test. I go to Starbucks which is usually a happy place for me. Not today. The girl at the window had on an Obama/Biden button. If I wasn't addicted, I would have told her to keep the coffee. I bit my lip and coached myself out of the parking lot. What I wanted to do was go inside and speak to the manager and let him know that his folks are serving all of the public and while working should not be wearing political stuff. I thought it best that I just come home. I would have regretted it if I had ended up on the local six o'clock news.

There was something else but I have forgotten for now. I'm quite sure I will have a lot to tell you on Monday. It is after all report card day and I have a funny feeling that this household will be making some changes.

Feeling much better now,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: