Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mellow Madness

Some one has stolen me and replaced me with my relaxed twin. I'm not sure when that happened, but I wish it would have happened about 10 years ago. No kidding. I'm not knotting my forehead as much from stress. This is quite ironic since according to the media we are getting ready to have the biggest recession, depression or whatever in forever.

I can't even comment on Grey's. It isn't because I thought it was ridiculous, it is because I missed it. I'm so relaxed I totally forgot about it Thursday night.

Misty and I made the decision on Thursday not to go to the NCSU game on Saturday because it was to rain all day. I don't think it was a total rain out but it was a good game. We missed it. Oh well, I think that means we have to go to the Thanksgiving Saturday game no matter what.

Brett and the Jets rolled the Patriots Thursday night. There is just something about that man. I do have a new TV crush. It's Kirk Herbstreet. For those of you who don't watch football, he is an announcer. I thought he was cute three years ago. You'll be looking for him now. Just make sure you are sitting down.

Now for the big news. My first listing with Aldridge & Southerland is under contract. What a busy weekend it has been. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. I can guarantee you that I am now working for the greatest real estate company in Greenville. Everyone there is unbelievably nice and supportive. I want to succeed for them as much as I do for myself.

Next blog I'll tell you about my perfect day. You'll be surprised!!

Contract Pending,

Michelle Perkins

1 comment:

Misty said...

Perfect day? When was this? Don't worry about Grey's, they've gone from lesbians to Izzie making out with a ghost. They are slowly fading....