Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time Flies

Wow, has it really been that long since I have blogged? I didn't check the date but I know it has been a while. I have thought about it but didn't really have anything to say.

It is time to give thanks. We are truly blessed to live in a free country and have family on which we can depend and friends who keep us going. I am thankful for all of this and more.

I didn't take the opportunity to brag on Brett and his amazing win against the only undefeated team in the NFL. Way to go Brett. Green Bay didn't fair so well and they extended Aaron's contract. Go try to figure that one out.

Carolina basketball is going to be coming on in a bit and it will be a tough game. I can't believe it is coming on so late. Believe me I will be up until the last second ticks off of the clock. Maybe I'll have something to say after the game.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: