Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No Media Shows on My TV

As you can only imagine, I am quite wound up at this very moment. Oprah will no longer be seen on my television set. She was the first to grate my nerves in terms of the election. I hope O magazine goes belly up. I know she has plenty of money but I don't care to see her any more.

I guess I am going to have to cut myself off from the news as well. Now I am having to hear about Obama's grandmother dying. Give me a break!! He has hardly acknowledged that part of his family and now he is looking for some sympathy. The picture that they keep showing of him with his grandmother looks like it was taken in 1975. You got anything taken later than that? I guess not or you would be showing it.

I did have some good food today. I socialized a bit at the polling site at the Black Jack church where my mom and her friends work. It was like a homecoming buffet. I had the best chocolate cake, brownies, etc. Then I got Hudson from school and took him with me to vote. He too is a bit wound up about the results.

My reasons for blogging are quite selfish I must admit. I needed to vent and this seemed like the safest way. I will admit I did try to send an email to CNN earlier because their reporter was giving Joe the Plumber such a hard time. If I had been that reporter's boss I would have snatched him right off of the air. I was actually embarrassed for him.

I hope the media looks like idiots again. I just can't understand how they call a state with only 2% reporting. Let me get off of here. Maybe I should stay out of the public tomorrow.

Trying to stay calm,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: