Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just Send Them to Idiot Prison

Has it really been a month? Wow that's a long time for me to go without therapy. Then it happened, bailout execs had to go and still fly around in private jets at the company's expense after they received some of my tax dollars. Now I'm upset. I couldn't be satisfied with reading just the summary paragraph. I had to read the entire article. It started that snowball rolling down the hill affect deep down inside and so here I am talking about it.

This is what I don't understand. One of the reasons company spokesmen give for the need for private jets is security. Maybe I didn't read the paper or check the news online for like a year, but I have failed to read about any plot to knock off the president or other high executives of companies that are losing money by the boat load. Maybe they think they are as important as say a President of a country. The only people they need to fear is average folks like me and I don't even know any of their names. I'm thinking they are pretty safe. I still can't figure out why these guys are paid so much any way. If I were in charge, here is who I would hire. They would not have attended an Ivy League school because those folks seem to walk in the door with an attitude of entitlement. They would have had to work at least 25 hours a week to be able to attend college and they would have graduated with a GPA somewhere in the range of 2.75-3.25. You know why? Because these folks could find an answer to a problem. Mr. Ivy League would have to call 40 other folks to figure out what to do when he is stuck in an elevator and average Joe would know, just flip the alarm switch. Whew! I feel much better now!

See ya when I need some more couch time. It could be tomorrow!!

Michelle Perkins

No comments: