Monday, September 15, 2008

Not So Much About a House

Last night I had the opportunity to read "Clever Girl's" blog. I wish I could meet her. I think we would get along really well. The blog also made me re-think my blog. Let's face it. If someone wants real estate advice, there are tons of websites that will come up way before mine will. So now I am going to write about the things that make me laugh.

I have started a book that I find hysterical. Will it ever get finished? I'm not so sure. So now I'll take to writing a blog each day and in a way, that will be my book. I do know lots about real estate but here, you will learn about me.

I'll try to stick to just one topic a day. I don't know about you but once I get going, it brings up so many other things that I need to get off of my chest. Now that fall is here and Monday night football has begun, I have a huge problem. I got hooked on this show over the summer that comes on of all nights, Monday. The show is "Intervention". Go figure, the one show I am addicted to is about addiction. Now on Monday nights I'll be wearing out the channel return button on my remote. The only two programs during the week that I make sure that I watch come on at the same time on the same night. I know you are saying just record one of them. I do not own a DVR and we are in a recession and my one night obsession doesn't seem to warrant the purchase. No kidding, if you haven't seen this show, check it out.

I'm at a conference now and not in my usual setting and so I am hurriedly blogging today. Once I get back to my usual routine, I'll let you know what I am really thinking.

Great day to all,

Michelle Perkins

1 comment:

Misty said...

If you do get a DVR you will get addicted and you can never keep up with the tv shows you want to watch that you record. But I love mine. Great invention. You never have to watch commercials. Now I hate to watch live tv.