Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bad Date Requirement

I am at a conference and learning tons about the current real estate market. Obviously, I am adding to my wealth of real estate knowledge.

What I really want to know is what is the bad date threshold? I'm thinking there has to be one. If the old saying (I am not sure if this is an old saying or if it is just what my friend Donna says) "even a blind squirrel will eventually find a nut" holds true, I should have stumbled upon a good date by now or at least had more dates than I have had. Once I thought I was just a bad chooser. Then I realized that I am not even choosing. When growing up, I always felt so bad for the kid that was always the last one chosen to be on a team. Now I am that person. Maybe that is why the few dates that I have had are bad. I am getting stuck with a team (date) because the other team did not want them. Statistically speaking (somewhere I read this), if you have not remarried within two years after divorce, your chances of remarrying are like less than 15%. Let's just say, I am past that big two year mark. I'm not even in search of a husband. I would just like a nice date.

So if you are reading this and know exactly how many bad dates you have to endure before there is a good one, please let me know. The countdown is on!! Oh and don't say it is attitude. I go on each date with a possitive attitude. Any other advice would be welcomed.

Only good dates to all,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: