Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Edge

What a day for football. Brett won, TO lost, and Aaron didn't do so well. But enough about football. The Eagles are playing now.

I think today I'll talk about all of the folks that are teetering on the brink of insanity. I'm trying to figure out what exactly is sending them to the edge. I'm sure there is a correlation between prices of everything going up and the level of happiness going down. Let's face it. We are all under a great deal of stress right now. What to do? Do I move some of my money out of stocks? I don't think so because I have already taken the blow. How many more blows do you take? I'll just have to hang on to that rope by my fingertips for as long as I have to.

Do I buy some rental property? The prices are low and the folks who will be forced out of their homes due to foreclosure will have to live somewhere. If they follow the advice of a previous blog, and not live above their means, scooping up some more rentals seems like a good plan. It is a great way for those with really young children to pay for college. If you buy a rental property while your child is say five or younger and finance it for 15 years. When it is paid off, and you sell..there is your college money. Of course if you want to buy that rental property in Pitt County, you know to call me. It is a college town with the number of renters increasing each year.

I just started at point A and ended up at point J. I guess I felt more like blogging about real estate than the folks going insane.

Stay sane and buy some real estate,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: