Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Day to Remember

Today was a huge day for me. Although I have been a realtor for 2 1/2 years I have always worked on a team (I worked under someone else). I learned more in those few years than most people would learn in a lifetime. She is one of the best in the business and I was fortunate to observe how she ran her business. I recently moved to a new firm where I am on my own.

Now it is time to build a business of my own. Today I did my first listing under my name and my picture will be on the sign. It was a great feeling of accomplishment. So for today, no bashing of the latest topic that has a way of unnerving me. It is simply a day of smiles. Despite the blustering rain and the fact that somehow our dog escaped from the backyard. What do you know? The blustering rain has stopped and the dog ended up on the front porch. What a beautiful day.

Never mind the rain - just smile for today,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: