Sunday, September 14, 2008

Buying a Home in Pitt County?

Yes, we are at a point in the real estate market where buyers can be picky. There are a lot of homes on the market and before we go out and take a look, make a list of the features you want in your home. Don't exhaust and frustrate yourself by looking at probably over 100 homes in your price range just because they are simply in your price range. What is most important to you? You will tweak what you really like once you have seen a few homes and have driven through a few neighborhoods. Ask me some questions. I'll be asking you a lot of questions as we go through the process. We have to make sure we are on the same page. I will listen to your needs and we will find that perfect home for you and your family together.

The Colts game just ran a bit over and now it is time for Brett and the Jets to play. Since the outcome of this game could change my mood dramatically, I wanted to write today's blog before it got started. A big hello to my friend, Andrea. I know you are watching Brett. When Brett is on, everything is going to be just fine (for a few hours anyway)!!

A great Sunday afternoon to all,

Michelle Perkins

No comments: